Your 100% satisfaction is important for us.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund or exchange
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions on how to exchange goods
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- There are no returns for change of mind or customer purchase error on clearance stock as all sales are final
- We do not accept returns for change of mind, or customer purchase error (including, but not limited to making a wrong selection, incorrect customer measurements, unsuitable colour choice) on clearance stock. If for any reason the product is not working or has issues, we will arrange a service call (assuming the product is still under its standard manufacturer’s warranty). As mentioned above, all our products, even though they are clearance, still do all come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
For small appliance returns
For us to assist you with your enquiry can you please email the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. First and last name.
2. Delivery Address. (If possible no PO Box and Private Bags)
3. Contact phone number.
4. Copy of your receipt where appliance was purchased.
5. A photo of the serial no. (see underneath the appliance)
6. A photo of the appliance explaining the issue.